Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Should I recommend fiverr... or not?

Well... a while ago I have heard about fiverr and I was thinking that it si absolutely crazy to do work for only 5$ - it is almost like working for free - and I have also being shocked by the fact that the online world is providing extremely cheap work, wich I found absolutely abnormal.

How could the serious local companies manage to be productive given the fact that the indian programmers are extremely cheap or people from other countries are also very cheap? I don't understand how can this be possible.

But now that I tried to sell various services on Fiverr I can say that it is even worse from a financial point of view, because fiverr gets 1$ from your earnings for each 5 you earn, which is 20% (A LOT).

But there are also some good things:
- I can get cheap labor if I want to hire
- I meet new people
- I enlarge my experience and I can fill out my spare time in a productive way

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post.Awesome really looking forward to read more. Great- PPC Exam | Backlinks | Keyword Research

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting Fiverr is not what it use to be many people have made the switch over to SEOClerks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Will Provide SEO Blog Comment Service. & niche relevant blog comment service we provide a quality service with 100% Buyer satisfaction and My team Believed in Quality work not Quantity Contact me Now 24/7.check out this Blog for your business . your business will be gain 200% more profit I can not recommend you guys enough. seo service

    ReplyDelete