Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It just happens to...

Be sick and tired with the nasty weather in Berlin - last week it was definitely too hot, way to hot for this latitude, for the northern Europe (where it seems that no one is having air conditioning systems) and basically half of the city population was transformed into walking zombies that tried to run away from the hot (but where?).

Now - in just 3 days I can say that it is already autumn - and not any kind of automn, but it seems to be something like an late autumn, with temperatures barely passing over 15 degrees Celsius - which means that I already need to put a jacket on me.

I don't know how much I will be able to resist in Berlin's climatig area, but it is certainly a strange/changing environment.

Hopefully the winter will be more pleasant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment